Sunday 6 December 2009

A family visit to Bressingham at Christmas


The Snow Queen's sleigh
Today we visited Bressingham's Christmas event so that little one could visit Santa and have a ride on the steam train. During my induction day I had seen some of the preparations for Christmas taking place so it was nice to see the finished article.

One of the things I had previously suggested was to take some photographs of the Christmas lights for the website and marketing, so whilst little one had his afternoon nap I whipped out my tripod and set about doing some long exposures inside the Exhibition Halls.


Walmington on Sea at Christmas 1

Walmington on Sea at Christmas 2


Fun on the mini roundabout
It was too light outside to get decent photographs of the outdoor light displays, so I waited until it started to get dark for those. At least in December it starts getting dark quite early so I took some photographs of little one having some fun. As The Gallopers are undergoing essential maintenance this year there were instead a couple of mini rides for the under twelves.

With Santa visited and a couple of shots of the outdoor lights done we enjoyed our steam train ride on Bronllwyd and were one of the last to leave.


Merry Christmas from everyone at Bressingham
Later that evening when checking my email I was surprised to find one from Sue asking if I could pop by in the next couple of weeks to get some photographs of their Christmas lights - sent as we were already on our way - how spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are moderated and may not appear immediately.